Friday, January 23, 2009

Point One Against Obama Re-Election

I promised myself I would wait about 100 days before criticizing our new president, I think every president deserves a honeymoon period. Three days into his presidency and one day after the 36 year anniversary of Roe v Wade, the AP has reported that, "President Barack Obama has signed an executive order ending the ban on federal funds for international groups that perform abortions or provide information on the option."

Last night I attended a Right to Life rally at ASU. I was speaking with a women about the fact that Obama is pro-abortion and the Congress is in the hands of the Democrats. I came to the conclusion that maybe the best thing to do was to pray that Obama changed his position on abortion. Maybe we should have gotten down on our knees right there and then.

One would think that a president who's ancestry represented the third world as much as Obama would not be in such a rush to kill off their unborn children.

During the campaign, Obama said he would support programs to reduce abortions.

Put toady's action by President Obama down as point number one against his being re-elected, no respect for the lives of the children of the third world.

No comments:

Post a Comment