Friday, May 7, 2010

PROUD TO BE AN ARIZONAN


PROUD TO BE AN ARIZONAN.


By Bob Haran;

I'm proud of my state of Arizona, proud of our legislature for passing SB 1070 and of our governor for having the courage to sign 1070 into law.

I'm proud of the majority of the people of Arizona who will not bend under the pressure of the lies and distortions perpetrated against Arizona and our law, good people who are opposed to racism and know the difference between truth and propaganda.

I'm proud to be an American and a citizen of the United States but most of all I'm proud to be a citizen of the Forty-Eights state of these United States of America.

I'm proud to be an Arizonan.

1 comment:

  1. Carl A. VoigtsbergerMay 16, 2010 at 6:54 PM

    To all Arizonians: I WAS one of the silent majority, but no longer. I support wholeheartedly your new immigration law and the lawful enforcement of that Law. Congradulations to your Governor. She has Guts. Remember when JFK said in Berlin that " He was a Berliner" to show the world that he supported Berliners. Well, "Ich bin ein Arizonian". Every state in the union should be supporting Arizona. Thanks for being first.
    Carl A. Voigtsberger, Cheyenne, Wyoming

    ReplyDelete